Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Moment for True Genius...

I would have liked to have been there when some genius came up with the idea for the "hunger banquet". I can see it now -

Ted: You know, world hunger is a serious problem... we should really try to do something... any ideas?

Eddie: Well, we could run a food and donation drive. People could donate canned goods or money which we could use to fight hunger.

Ted: whew... I don’t know... that might work. We will call that plan B... any other ideas?

Billy: Well - now I am just spitballing here - but we could host a banquet...

Eddie: What?!? How will that solve the problem of world hunger?

Ted: Shut up Eddie... I like it. Good job Ted; that is just the kind of outside-the-box thinking we need. We'll eat to feed the hungry - makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment