Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Google...

I like Google...

This morning I was looking at my analytics account and noticed that lately my search engine referrals have been getting much better; as I was looking at the terms that refer people to me, I noticed that on Monday someone was referred after googling my name (and I am pretty sure it wasn't me...). WOOT!

I hate Google...

To validate that it really finds my blog when you search "Kenny Rawlins" I had to test. When I googled myself I was pleased to see that many of the references were to me, but I also felt as though Google was trying to stick it to me when I saw this...



If you read this post, you will know why I feel like this is personal...

Other News...

Does anyone know the record for number of times hitting snooze in one morning? I may have broken that record...

While we are on the subject, how about the word "snooze"? What a weird word... Look at it; it even looks weird...

SNOOZE

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA


    the whole google thing...so funny.

    and this morning i didn't hit my snooze button at all, but i dreamed that i did. and then i kept dreaming that i couldn't figure out why my snooze button was broken, and my alarm kept going off. by the time i woke up i had been listening to the same line from that taylor swift song for forty minutes. not a good way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenn...this is Jenn

    You are funny

    I may be close. I set my alarm for 5am this morning. I pushed snooze until 7. Then reset my alarm for 7:30. Snoozed again till 7:45.

    Luckily I don't get ready in the mornings and made it to work by 8.

    ReplyDelete